You may have heard of The Internet of Things (IoT). Or you may know about large-scale machine-to-machine communication (M2M). These are part of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and both of these equate directly to the Industry 4.0 standards. At Deviqon Labs, we are learning more and more about 4.0 with every successful project we deliver to our clients, and we're looking forward to soon becoming fully-fledged experts.
Industry 4.0 stands for the automation of processes that up until this point held everybody’s attention in a tight grip, preventing millions and millions of people from focusing on the more creative aspects of their jobs and businesses.
At Deviqon Labs, we know that Industry 4.0 is here to absolve us of feeling like cogs in a machine, and to finally put machines truly at work for us.
We are very active in the following domains:
- Internet of Things - Industrial automation companies have a lot to gain from gaining access to our automated software systems. The Internet of Things places a strong emphasis on creating and innovating technologies to solve problems, improve operations, and
enhance productivity. Interactive interconnection is the Future of Things. Collecting and sharing data at great speeds and with great safety is what we specialize in.
- Cloud Computing - Has been around since the 2000s, but its real potential has started to be exploited more and more recently, due to increased global network speeds, speeds on which a cloud relies to quickly and safely store and transport data worldwide. When we talk about cloud computing, we talk about accessibility, cost savings, security, disaster recovery, scalability, and mobility. And when we talk about these, we talk about Deviqon Labs. We can handle all these aspects with ease and bring all the advantages of cloud computing directly to you.
- Robotics & Automation - Every aspect of work, be it repetitive office work or chores around the home, can be forever changed by employing smart robotic solutions and efficient automation software. At Deviqon Labs, we are used to both but like to focus on the latter. Robotics will positively transform our lives during the following decades, allowing us to conserve our energy for what truly matters to us, while also raising the efficiency and safety levels of any service provided. The goal of robotics & automation is to design intelligent machines that can constantly help and assist humans.
- A.I. Artificial intelligence - Perhaps you read Science Fiction books when you were younger. Or at least, have watched Science Fiction movies or documentaries about Artificial Intelligence. They all tend to depict AIs as having evil tendencies. At Deviqon, we want to debunk these myths which suggest that AIs will take over the world and replace humanity in its entirety, and want to focus on the more practical side of AIs for our clients: reduction in human error, having zero downtime, helping to skip repetitive jobs, making faster decisions and offering constant digital assistance.
A list of projects we worked where we want YOU to be mentioned soon:
- Navigation software for automotive industry and mobile devices
- Data analytics cloud solution (failure prevention)
- Visual Inspection for quality assurance in car seats factory through retrofitting
- Analog IC verification for automotive ICs
- IoT sensor applications
- ROS robotic arm automatization
- Image acquisition and processing on FPGA
- Sumo robot mechanical design & development (after-hours workshops)
- Miniature self driving car using neural networks and machine learning algorithms on Raspberry Pi (after-hours workshops)
Tools and software we know by (software) heart:
AutoDesk Inventor, Fusion 360, Eagle, LTSpice, Titan (Infineon internal SPICE-like simulator), Proteus, KiCad, OrCAD
Frameworks we usually employ for best results:
PlatformIO, Mbed, RTOS
Responsibilities we currently have and want to keep undertaking:
- Programming Arduino, STM32 MCUs/boards, building projects with Raspberry Pi
- Design electronics, developed image processing solutions and implemented simple control systems.
- Working with data structures and algorithms (including work with graphs)
- Develop, test and maintain complex systems that are safety critical and which must be ASPICE compliant
- Developed and adapted video capture card drivers to specific kernels