Deviqon labs is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join the R&D team in Cluj-Napoca. We are expanding our team of R&D software engineers in order to meet the demand for new features on our client's products. As a member of the team you will work closely with our client and you will be responsible for the research and development of new features and products and/or maintaining existing ones for the challenging and continuously expanding video streaming market.
As an R&D engineer you will be involved in every step of the development process. From researching based on customer requirements, creating specification and design documents, implementation following internal coding standards and processes to testing and documentation you will have the opportunity to go through the whole process and with the help of the team we will ensure that the end products meet the required quality standards.
- Research client needs and requests and create detailed requirements
- Software design and architecture while taking into consideration any constraints regarding software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency.
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and maintenance, documentation, testing)
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Working in accordance with company policies, procedures and practices
- Assist support engineers and project managers regarding product deployment and debugging
- Understand and get involved in CI enhancement and fixes
- Business traveling
Mandatory skills and qualifications
- Technical or computer science degree or a similar qualification
- Extensive experience in C / C++ development (4 years+)
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Work experience in Cross platform C/C++ development
- Knowledge about developing multi-threading and networking components
- Strong background in object oriented design
- Debugging and performance testing under Linux
- C++ 11 and above knowledge
- Working experience in Linux environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with Git would be nice
- Prior experience with Python, Django & Django REST Framework
- REST API's experience
- Docker and Kubernetes knowledge
- Video knowledge is an advantage
- French language represents an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Comprehensive training (Linux, streaming & other attractive technologies)
- Opportunity to work in the exciting and challenging industry of video and web
- International working experience